DNA Structure Tutorial
This updated version
will work either with Jmol Java applet or with non-Java JSmol; you may choose at the home page.
Also available in other languages:
- JSmol (non-Java) version works best in the Chrome browser, and works well in the Firefox, Safari and Opera browsers. Performance in Internet Explorer is
poor; it is advisable to either use another browser or choose the Java modality.
- Chrome cannot run Java any more, so your only choice is the JSmol version (which will be automatically selected when this browser is used).
- Tablets and smartphones (both Android and iOS-based) are usually not capable of running Java, so your only choice is the JSmol version (which will be automatically selected for those devices).
- Help on how to install and enable Java in your browser, and other related information: Installing and enabling Java - a document in the Proteopedia website (main author: Eric Martz)
- Java is free software that can be installed from the Oracle Java website.