- Version 4.6: Dual Jmol/JSmol version, with updated 14.3 version of J(S)mol.
- Version 4.5.1: Chinese translation.
- Version 4.5: Expanded with the JSmol alternative that avoids Java.
- Version 4.4.2 Turkish version and some minor adjustments.
- Version 4.4.1 Minor adjustments.
- Version 4.4 Recoded as UTF-8 (Unicode) to expand language support. CC licence 3.0. Code cleanup.
- Version 4.3.4 (Polish; recoded as UTF-8)
- Version 4.3.3 (minor revision) Link fix.
- Version 4.3.2 (Romanian and Italian).
- Version 4.3: Jmol menu is shown in the same language as the page. Jmol version 11.4. Revision of code and feature leveling among languages.
- Version 4.2.5 (German): Improvement of translation.
- Version 4.2.4 (French): Translation is now complete.
- Version 4.2.3 (English, German, French versions): Jmol menu is shown in the same language as the page. Jmol version 11.4.
- Version 4.2.2 (German): Bug fixes.
- Version 4.2.1 (French): Translation was revised and expanded; only the "explanation of codons" page remains to be translated.
- Version 4.2: Redesign of “Strands and helical backbone” to allow flexibility in hiding and showing any parts (thanks to Anne B. Hodgson for suggesting this). Wireframe bonds thickened on all sections. The Jmol panel is automatically resized with the browser window.
- Links to Xplora were fixed.
- Version 4.1 (released only in Spanish): The Jmol panel is automatically resized with the browser window. Jmol version 11.0.2.
- Version 4.0: Finished revising bugs and functionality; adapted to Jmol version 11.0.
- Versions 3.1.7 to 3.1.16: Revision for bugs and improved functionality. Possibility of using two alternate DNA models and two alternate mouse help pages. Improvements on mouse help pages.
- Version J-3.1.4 (unreleased): Revision for bugs.
- Version J-3.1.3: Revision for bugs and incomplete functionality; adapted to use Jmol version 10.2. CSS styling. Creative Commons License.
- Version J-3.0.2: Several fixes; mouse help corrected; code and message texts separated for easier translation/localization.
- Version J-3.0.1-en: Released simultaneously with Spanish version J-3.0.1-es, includes pending portions and also updates from English Chime version 3.0. Uses Jmol 10.00
- Version J-2.81.2-es (betas 1 to 5): Only in Spanish; first version using Jmol, adapted from Chime version 2.81.1-es (in turn, a translation of the original version 2.81 in English by Eric Martz).
1996 - 2004
- Previous history, only Chime versions: here.