1. Draw here your molecule in 2D:
This image may be copied or saved
using the context menu
On the 3D model:use Java for Jmol
enantiomer diastereomer in a C
Inversion of configuration:
2. highlight the central C and
3. highlight the first atom in each of its 2 substituents to invert and
4. do the
move atoms by dragging and optimise geometry automatically
Load from a database:
name of the molecule or PDB ID:
Adjust the swiftness of response in the 3D panel (for mobile devices):
faster higher quality
2. Give it a name:
3. to the right-hand panel (H atoms will be added)
4. the structure in 3D. (Several times may be needed; help)
5. Observe the molecule in 3D on the right-hand panel.
6. You can also get 3D structures typing their name in English: and then you may , for example to add some modifications.
If you have technical problems using this application, please the author. Versión en español. Version française.