1. Draw here your molecule in 2D:
This image may be copied or saved
using the context menu
On the 3D model:JSmol modality:
enantiomer diastereomer in a C
Inversion of configuration:
2. highlight the central C and
3. highlight the first atom in each of its 2 substituents to invert and
4. do the
move atoms by dragging and optimise geometry automatically
Load from a database:
name of the molecule or PDB ID:
Adjust the swiftness of response in the 3D panel (for mobile devices):
faster higher quality
2. Give it a name:
3. to the right-hand panel (H atoms will be added)
4. the structure in 3D. (Several times may be needed; help)
5. Observe the molecule in 3D on the right-hand panel.
6. You can also get 3D structures typing their name in English: and then you may , for example to add some modifications.
This is a new, improved, versión of this tool. While we are checking it, there may be some failures.
If that is the case, you may still visit the former version, which is fully functional.
If you have technical problems using this application, please the author. Versión en español. Version française.